Tourism New Zealand - Conference Assistance Programme
Managed by Tourism New Zealand, this fund is used to develop programmes that promote New Zealand internationally as a business events destination, as well as to provide assistance to associations and organisations that are in a position to formally bid for an international conference (over 200 delegates) which will be held in New Zealand.
Examples of the types of support the programme can provide are:
- a financial feasibility study for your conference, if required
- attractive, customised bid documents
- assisting with strategic marketing designed to enhance the chances of winning the conference
- assisting with air travel to present the bid
- collateral to promote New Zealand as a business events destination (videos and/or printed materials); and
- research in the business events sector.
For further information please visit Tourism New Zealand - Conference Assistance Programme or contact Tourism New Zealand - Business Events at Businessevents@tnz.govt.nz