Other event support
Is there any other support in addition to funding that is provided by Major Events?
- The Major Events Resource Bank holds good practice information for all aspects of events including planning documents, templates and information from other events. All the information is freely downloadable.
- Advice is available from Major Event Advisors on all aspects of the funding and application processes. To make contact email firstname.lastname@example.org with an outline of your request.
- There may be ways that groups represented on the Major Events Investment Panel can work with your event. These opportunities are identified through the assessment process.
- The Major Events Border Steering Group (MEBSG) involves the key border agencies: New Zealand Immigration Service, New Zealand Customs Service, MAF Biosecurity New Zealand and the Aviation Security Service. For the benefit of visitors to New Zealand the MEBSG:
- has developed two 'one-stop' information resources on New Zealand's border requirements and processes,
- for major events that meet certain criteria it can provide a targeted border facilitation service.